Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Young Adult Group

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to thank everyone for an awesome time last night. It was
very
very
very
very....
 
 
cool.
 
Doesn't the word very look weird? Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's Maybelinne!
 
Wow why am I so weird?  If you think it looks weird please post a reply. If you tell me which band I just referenced you get an extra thousand points. You know what... just reply anyway. Anybody who reads this post a reply. It'll make me feel less weird. And if you count how many times I said weird I will give you yet another... Thousand points! And if you tell me how many periods are in this posting I will give you a whole five-thousand points!! All for a grand total of Seven-Thousand Points!!!!!
 
Ohh...
 
What's the point?   I'm going home now.
 
as always you guys ROCK!!
 
-Chris


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude...Relient K. and you are so ...interesting
Rachel

Lesa said...

I'm replying :) I'm not sure what else to say, since Duane and Rachel already claimed the points! LOL.