Monday, September 06, 2004

Napoleon Dynamite

OK guys... I usually hate most movies. Well, hate is a strong term. Let's use... "Wish I had no eyes after I see them and would like to have the last 2 hours of my life back." But Lo and Behold I have found quite possibly one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. It is called "Napoleon Dynamite" and it is sick! The best part about it is that it's clean! That's right kiddies 100% squeaky! No angry cuss words or things you wish you've never seen. Just tears-in-your-eyes hilarity. The wonderful life lesson of a nerd helping his new friend with a school election all here on the big screen. Check out the yahoo movies site by clicking on the title above.

And on to our next topic:


John 1:45-50


Philip found Nathanael and said to him, "We have found him of whom Moses in the Law and also the prophets wrote, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph."
Nathanael said to him, "Can anything good come out of Nazareth?" Philip said to him, "Come and see."
Jesus saw Nathanael coming toward him and said of him, "Behold, an Israelite indeed, in whom there is no deceit!"
Nathanael said to him, "How do you know me?" Jesus answered him, "Before Philip called you, when you were under the fig tree, I saw you."
Nathanael answered him, "Rabbi, you are the Son of God! You are the King of Israel!"
Jesus answered him, "Because I said to you, 'I saw you under the fig tree,' do you believe? You will see greater things than these."
Not quite sure why I put this up. That's ok. God does.
See ya soon!
-HoHo the Dagron
(if you get this joke tell me)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't dagron what strong mad is carving into the desk in the tro dor email?

Lesa said...

Of course I get the joke! :) Granted, I also spent last Friday watching all 112 Strong Bad emails with Duane, so I'm familiar with them all now!